Sunday, January 1, 2012

the year of me

So.... I'm not planning on telling my friends or family about this blog....

This blog is mostly for me... a place for me to put myself first and to share my thoughts about trying to put myself first.

As a working mom to 4 kids, and a wife to an athlete, I really don't get much time for myself. I am also an athlete and know that if I don't exercise in some way, I get overweight.

And this is where I am today... overweight, unhappy with how I look, and incredibly busy trying to put in all my hours at work and support my kids in all that they do.

I love my family to death and usually put them first in most anything.... but i also know that if I want to be happy with myself I need to make time for me... which i just don't know how to do. I don't want to take time away from my husband or kids... i will always choose to give htem what they want or need over what I want or need, but I also know that i need to be good to myself...

can anyone say catch 22?

So, this blog will be about how I try to put myself first in the midst of a very busy home life. Mostly I really just expect this to be a place for me to say the things that I wouldn't say outloud in real life.m

If someone actually finds this blog, congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment