Monday, January 2, 2012

Day one down...

Well, last day at home on 'vacation', that wasn't really a vacation since I had all the kids for the week. I love them all to death, but sometime I would really just love a break. The baby is so good most of the time, but she has just started getting way more whiny and much more of a challenge. I am really looking forward to bringing her back to daycare tomorrow.

I did manage to eat paleo all day, but I could really use a glass of wine right about now. I didn't really get any time for me... hmmm, so why the name of the blog right? I really don't anticipate getting much more time for me, but I'm trying to do the eating correctly. I made crock pot paleo chili which I did manage to make all of the boys eat. I had a good breakfast and lunch today... but really, the drinking part is the hardest.

I have had two cups of green tea and water today. I usually have soda, which this change will be good for me, and it was fairly hard to avoid that today.

tomorrow brings its own challenges with it... can I get to the gym? Do I let Rich get the kids? What do I make for dinner? lunch? or even snacks?

sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment